With the cost of an average Australian home approaching $1 million, spending the tiniest fraction of that and investing just over one hour of your time, you will have the information and tools to AVOID COSTLY SURPRISES.
With clear explanations and step-by-step instructions, you'll be able to identify areas that need improvement and plan accordingly.
* This Guide will help you make informed decisions by providing you with the knowledge and tools to assess the thermal energy efficiency of any potential home.
* Knowledge is Power - totally avoid that "problem home" that might look great but is UNFIXABLE and will FOREVER be a highly uncomfortable energy guzzler.
* Understand how different types of home structures impacts on YOUR comfort and energy costs.
* Recognise the building elements that have the potential to be upgraded to improve your thermal efficiency.
* Understand the energy services in your potential home and what that might mean for your energy bills - from day one.
* Use the tool to evaluate AND compare different homes thermal efficiency or the extent of upgrading required.
Your home’s thermal energy efficiency – or lack of it – is something you will have to live with every day, including during every long, hot summer as you try to keep the house cool, and in every freezing winter as you’re hit with higher and higher energy bills.
The solution? Be informed to make the thermally energy efficient choice and find out before you buy exactly which aspects of your potential home will need upgrading in order to maximise thermal energy efficiency and enjoy low energy bills forever.